The AgileAus19 Conference will pivot on the theme of the Agile mindset
Now in its 11th year, AgileAus19 invites you to explore questions like:
- What kind of mindset is needed to create strong, collaborative company cultures that deliver the most value to the customer?
- How can we foster a learning mindset where empathy, curiosity, trust and transparency can flourish?
- How do we unlearn old habits to successfully navigate our way through volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity?
- In what ways does the Agile mindset need to evolve?
And many more!
We do hope you’ll be a part of the vibe!
Tuesday 25 – Wednesday 26 June 2019
Monday 24 June 2019:
Friday 28 June 2019:
AgileAus19 Keynote Welcome Dinner
Monday 24 June 2019
Is AgileAus19 for me?
With a unique, inspiring and collegial blend of content – ranging from mind-stretching sessions on culture, tools and tech; case studies, interactive Deep Dives and blue-sky gazing – AgileAus caters to budding and experienced agilists from across Australia.
According to attendees, these are the top four reasons to come along to AgileAus:
- To learn from the Australian Agile community
- To discover new approaches to work
- To benefit from networking opportunities
- To hear international speakers
Proudly supported by Agile Alliance since 2009 and run by Slatterys, the AgileAus Conference has been a hub for the support of new ideas, methods, tools and stories behind the growth of Australia’s Agile community. You can find out more about the history of AgileAus here.