Is AgileAus22 for me?
AgileAus unites those exploring an ‘Agile’ approach under the broad umbrella of better ways of working with an abundance of formal and informal learning opportunities. While Agile started in tech, it is wonderful to see and learn from its adoption in a myriad of settings. AgileAus celebrates the small autonomous team, working together on the smallest chunk of work to deliver customer value through continuous feedback and experimentation. Any flavour of Agile at its heart, empowers individuals, teams and organisations to embrace change.
Over 2 content-laden days at AgileAus22, you will have the opportunity to select from 3 concurrent streams to hear mind-stretching sessions from show-stopping keynotes and local bright minds with talks centring on culture, tools and case studies. For those wanting to hone in even deeper, optional add-on Workshop Days in both Melbourne and Sydney bookend the main event.
2 full days
Mon 17 – Tue 18 October 2022
Pullman Melbourne on the Park
6:00pm, seated at 6:30pm
Mon 17 October 2022
Full or half-day
Melbourne: Wed 19 October 2022
Sydney: Fri 21 October 2022
Alternating between Sydney and Melbourne since 2009, the AgileAus Conference is where those interested in better ways of working come to connect, share and learn.
At AgileAus22 you are invited to:
- Hear from those who can divulge lessons learnt about resilience with a renewed focus on the challenges of remote work; scarcity of talented people and supporting people as their full selves
- Immerse in experiences and expertise on how to nurture teams, build and deliver products and grow sustainable, resilient organisations where Agile is the heart and soul of the business
- Reflect on tried and true Agile values and explore stories with new, out of the box perspectives which can help you thrive in a topsy-turvy world
- Explore that while Agile has been predominantly about the delivery of working software, adoption of an Agile mindset in other areas is always interesting and valuable to do and learn from
- Spark serendipitous connections with the collegial AgileAus community!
Recent AgileAus speakers that stretched our brains include:
Strategy Delivery & Governance, ANZ
Head of Engineering, Zepto
Head of Strategy and Delivery, Coles
Agile Capability Leader — Asia Pacific, IBM
Head of Design, Domain
Agile Coach, Food Agility
Networking with your peers is a key component of AgileAus which is nourished by a social program that includes games and activities in the Open Space to break the ice, the Community Dinner (ticketed event, end Day 1) and the Closing Drinks at the end of day 2 (complimentary for all attendees).
According to past attendees, these are the top four reasons to come along to AgileAus:
- To learn from the Australian Agile community
- To discover new approaches to thrive in uncertainty
- To benefit from networking opportunities
- To hear from influential speakers