“Leadership is no longer about the leader who can impress. It is about the leader who can connect.”
– Ali Walker
Full-dayBuilding ethical AI systems
This workshop will explore the key considerations for individuals and organisations that want to embed ethics into their AI.
The key considerations include:
- Quantifying Intent
- Modelling Impact
- Balancing Objectives
- Testing and iterating
- Responsibility and Governance.
Please note: This course does not require technical skills such as coding or statistical skills. It is designed for people involved in the development, procurement or oversight of AI systems such as managers, project leads, product managers, user experience designers and data stewards. The course will also be useful for data scientists and software engineers.
9:00am – 5:00pm
Full-dayHow to read and lead the room
Often we rely on our automatic responses to people and situations, but these have been shown to be unreliable. This workshop explores new models of human connection and leadership, based on Ali Walker’s original research.
Leadership is no longer about the leader who can impress. It is about the leader who can connect. The workshop will build your leadership capacity through experiential group work and discussions.
Workshop participants will learn:
- To identify their connection style and the styles of others.
- The five stages of group dynamics, from disconnection to flow/high-performance.
This workshop is suitable for:
- Current and aspiring leaders wanting to gain strategies to build high-performance teams using empathy and connection.
- Team members wanting to learn how to be the best team player possible.
- Anyone interested in examining and improving their interpersonal skills and promoting positive connections.
9:00am – 5:00pm
- Earlybird ticket (until 5 July 2021): Half-day workshops: $400 | Full-day workshops: $700
- Standard ticket (after 5 July 2021): Half-day workshops: $500 | Full-day workshops: $850
- Groups of five or more delegates from the same company receive a 10% discount.
Have questions? Give us a call on 03 9663 3093 or chat to us at email@example.com